If you are a new user or an existing user, you both can probably face the issue where your Snapchat will not work. There might be some glitch in your app which is creating such an issue. This issue can cause problems where you cannot send messages, snaps, or create stories. So what to do when your Snapchat is not working. Read the entire article on Why is my Snapchat not working and troubleshoot the problem by finding the best solution. So without any delay, let’s start!!
Introduction to Snapchat?
Snapchat is a multimedia app that allows its user to send messages, photos, videos, etc. It has a unique feature in which the messages, snaps disappear once they are viewed. People used the app to give a glimpse of their lives to their friends by sending short video clips or photos, popularly known as Snaps. However, recently Snapchat added the feature to save snaps. Moreover, Snapchat also gives information to the user if somebody takes a screenshot of the chat, snap, etc. One of the reasons why Snapchat is popular is its filters. There are thousands of filters available on the Snapchat platform, and occasionally Snapchat added more filters according to the festival. So, it is one of the amazing apps you must try at least once.
Why is my Snapchat not working: Troubleshoot the issue
Why my Snapchat is not working can be thought in your mind? If your Snapchat is giving you a headache and you are unable to troubleshoot the issue, then don’t worry. First of all, there can be several reasons for the issue.
- However, the easiest way to overcome the problem is to restart the app. To do this, simply close the Snapchat and reopen it. This will undo all the settings which are creating the problem. In case the issue is not resolved, then restart the phone and open the Snapchat again.
- The other most common fix is to check for the update. If your Snapchat is not updated according to the latest version available on google play store or apple play store. The older version will also create problems while using the app.
- Check your internet connection. Sometimes due to poor signals from the internet, Snapchat doesn’t respond, and you feel that there is some glitch in your phone or Snapchat that you need to troubleshoot.
- Check permission. If you have downloaded the app recently and you are unable to use its camera or its filters etc., then check whether you have given permission to the app. To check it, go to settings and open the apps list and find Snapchat. Turn on the permission and ta-da! It’s done.
- If, after all this, you are finding issues to troubleshoot the problem, then clear the cache. These are the corrupted files of Snapchat which is blocking Snapchat from running smoothly. These need to be deleted. So, open the settings and the list of apps by clicking on the Apps & Notification option. Select the Snapchat and tap on the storage and cache option. Now clear the cache.
- You can also check whether the Snapchat server is down. You can easily check it by searching on google.
Conclusion: Why my Snapchat is not working
I hope you find the article on why my Snapchat is not working helpful and informative. Above are some of the common solutions which will definitely help you to troubleshoot your problem. Moreover, you can easily apply them without any fear, so try these and fix the problem. And For more such articles, please save the page and bookmark us for the future.