As the world becomes more technologically advanced, technological advances will inevitably be made in construction. In some cases, these innovations are likely to make the structure more accessible and faster than ever before. Biaxial Geogrid by our Industry offers an innovative building material that helps minimize labor and time when constructing buildings. The quicker a contractor can complete a project, the more he can make in his next job. We have developed and patented Biaxial Geogrid, which eliminates the need for forming concrete slabs or bricks.
The Geogrid is strong and rigid but lightweight. It can be handled easily and quickly without using special tools or equipment. The Biaxial Geogrid is highly competitive in terms of price and performance. The cost of this innovative material will not break the bank for any contractor who finds it more accessible to install the Biaxial Geogrid than traditional materials. The Geogrid has a long life and is maintenance-free, as it is made from recycled fiberglass. It can be easily repaired or replaced if damaged, causing the Biaxial Geogrid highly sustainable.
What is Biaxial Geogrid?
Biaxial Geogrid is a specific type of geotextile used for construction projects. It is made with a mesh of fibers in an X and Y shape, giving strength and flexibility. It can span large distances and has been tested under high load conditions. It’s extremely lightweight and low density makes it very easy to transport.
How is Biaxial Geogrid used?
Biaxial Geogrid can be used in a variety of ways. One application is to cover the seams between construction elements. It can also be used over new roadways, parking lots and to stop slippage on bridges, retaining walls, and building foundations.
What are the advantages of Biaxial Geogrid?
Biaxial geogrid has high tensile strength, making it an ideal material for bridge construction. It’s very low density makes it much lighter than other geotextiles and could be used in many applications where heavyweight is a desired feature. Biaxial Geogrid works well in high moisture areas and can withstand extreme temperatures.
Applications of Biaxial Geogrid
The general purpose of Biaxial Geogrid is to handle tasks that require strength and stability. While simplicity is the main feature of Biaxial Geogrid, it is also very suitable for those who need to design and develop new products.
It can be used in the following aspects:
- In civil engineering and mining construction, it can be used in conjunction with steel beams to enable the stability of a structure and endure the weight of heavy objects, such as multi-layer reinforced concrete.
- PET Biaxial Geogrid is also widely used by architects; for example, when designing houses or industrial buildings where space is limited, which has height restrictions or wind loads.
- In the construction field, Biaxial Geogrid is used to reinforce the falling objects and strengthen reinforced concrete structures against wind loads.
- It can be used in other industries, such as building materials, roads, bridges, dams, and underground facilities.
- The Geogrid is made of steel wire rope with a diameter of 1.5 to 2.0 and a length of 6 m, which is reinforced with steel rings by a particular method so that the Geogrid has high compressive strength and considerable tensile strength as well as sufficient flexibility in workability to meet different applications that do not require high-strength materials.
- Biaxial Geogrid can be used in various places such as tunnels, bridges, retaining walls, etc., which relate directly to compressive and tensile strength requirements.
- The bending strength of the cable is tremendous, so it can be used in a variety of places where high loads are required without cracking, breaking, or buckling under load.
- It is easy to handle and install; with more flexibility of installation than other Geogrids, Geogrid can be connected across cracks, holes, and joints in structures that involve significant movement over time but.
Benefits of using Biaxial Geogrid
Biaxial Geogrid is a geotextile made of high-density polyethylene with several reinforcing wires woven into it. This type of network aims to improve its resistance to lifting, resist tension, and provide tensile strength. This means that it will not break when the soil laid on becomes saturated by water. Geogrid can also be used as an embankment dam or other forms of civil engineering work.
Uses of Biaxial Geogrid
Biaxial Geogrid is an ideal material for any construction project, from road paving to building foundations. Another common usage of the material is industrial flooring and roofing. The product comes in a tubing shape, making it easy to install. When installing Biaxial Geogrid, a worker can use its natural strength or additional support. It can also be cut with different angles depending on the project’s needs.
Singhal Industries – Biaxial Geogrid Manufacturer
We, Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd., are one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters offering premium quality, reinforced Biaxial Geogrid. Our manufactured PP Biaxial Geogrid are specially formulated for reinforcement. They possess high tensile stability and have a good capacity for bearing and diffusing weight. Biaxial Geogrids produced by us are prepared for support. They are used for several utilities such as slopes, base reinforcement, asphalt overlay, pavement reinforcement, subgrade improvement, walls, etc.