Wifi speeds of up to 750Mbps (Megabits per Second) can significantly improve the range of your home internet connection. With simultaneous dual-band technology, the innovative FastLane technology reduces interference, and you can use both WiFi bands to establish a super high-speed internet connection. Any standard WiFi router can be used with the Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender. With the Netgear EX3700 Setup, you can say goodbye to dead zones.
Follow these steps to set up your Netgear EX3700:
- Wait for the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender’s power LED to turn solid green after plugging it in.
- WiFi connects to your home router or modem.
- Navigate to http://www.mywifiext.net and select the new extender setup.
- Select the WiFi network to be extended and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your preferred network name and security settings. NEXT: Click the NEXT button.
- Connect your wireless device to the extender before pressing the Continue button. Your extender is now configured to work as a wireless range extender. Tap Next to proceed with the registration.
- After you’ve finished registering, click Finish.
You can improve the WiFi at your home or business by following the same instructions. If you are still having problems with Netgear EX3700 Setup, you can seek professional help.
Netgear AC750 setup through WPS Method
The following are the Netgear AC750 Setup instructions using the WPS method:
- Switch on the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender.
- Set up the Netgear wifi extender and router in the same room.
- Connect your AC750 to an electrical outlet after that.
- Wait for the Power LED on the EX3700 to turn a steady green.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- If your router and extender are properly connected, the Netgear EX3700 Link Status LED will be white.
If your router supports the 5 GHz band, the first time you press the WPS button, your extender will attempt to connect to it. If your extender fails to connect to the router’s 5 GHz band the first time, it may cause a slew of new issues during Netgear EX3700 setup. To resolve such issues, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Adjust the position of your extender.
- Bring your WiFi-enabled PC or mobile device to a location where the WiFi router coverage is weak.
- Use a WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to connect to the extended network.
This is how you finish your Netgear EX3700 Setup by pressing the WPS button.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware update
Is your WiFi extender suddenly behaving oddly? Is the required speed still not being provided even after a successful Netgear EX3700 setup? If this is the case, update the firmware on the Netgear extender right away. Netgear Extender Firmware is a set of instructions that comes with the hardware device. Netgear extender firmware, in layman’s terms, is essentially an operating system designed to run on your specific make and model number of extenders. As a result, use the most up-to-date Netgear AC750 firmware version.
The steps below will walk you through updating the firmware on your Netgear range extender:
- Turn on your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender to begin.
- Connect your router to the extender.
- Then, open your preferred web browser.
- Enter mywifiext.net in the address bar and press the enter key once.
- Use the username and password you created to access your extender.
- Navigate to the settings menu and select Firmware Upgrade.
- Then, click the Check button.
- Tap the yes button to upgrade the firmware if a new firmware version is available.
- Allow time for the Netgear EX3700 firmware to properly update.
That’s it! Your EX3700 extender’s firmware has been updated. Please contact the experts at (24/7 Helpline) if you encounter a problem.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup troubleshooting steps
Follow the troubleshooting steps outlined below to resolve Netgear EX3700 setup issues:
- Check that the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender is getting enough power from the wall outlet.
- Check to make sure the wall plug into which the extender is plugged is not damaged or shorted out.
- Look over all of the wired connections. You should use any damaged cable at your own risk.
- Maintain a safe distance between your extender and walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, and other similar objects.
- If you’re having trouble with mywifiext.net, double-check that you’ve entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Reboot your Netgear AC750 EX3700 and try again to configure it.
- When logging onto mywifiext.net, only use the most recent version of your web browser.
- Your Netgear wifi range extender’s firmware should be updated to the most recent version.
- Restore the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender’s factory default settings.