The Apple Watch is one of the tiniest bombshells with everything embedded in it. This nutshell-sized watch has several applications installed. It is like having iPhone on your wrists. However, sometimes it becomes impossible to manage the applications on such a small screen.
Now, imagine you are far away from your iPhone, and you want to delete the app to avoid the hotchpotch. The good news is that you can do it from your watch too. This article will help you with the easy steps to delete apps on the apple watch. Let’s get started!
How to delete apps on the apple watch? Check out the steps!
- First, you need to access the digital crown, and all the applications will appear on the home screen.
- You may see the apps on your apple watch in two different views: Grid view and List view.
- If the apps in your apple watch appear in grid view, you need to tap and hold the application you wish to delete. Once you hold the app, it will allow you to delete or uninstall the app. If you click on uninstall, the application will also get removed from your phone. However, only hit the delete button if you only wish to delete it from your apple watch. Please make sure that you are not using too tight hands or pressing hard. Use light hands to carry out the process on your watch.
- Moreover, if your Apple watch shows apps in list view, the method to delete apps is different. Figure out the app you wish to delete and swipe left on it. Once you do that, a red bar will appear on the screen. Tap this red button to delete the app.
These steps will help you remove the apps from your apple watch and limit the traffic. Also, the apps you will remove from the watch will get removed from the iPhone. Moreover, if you install any application on your iPhone, it will get auto-installed in the watch too. However, to limit the app traffic on your watch, you can download an app. Let me share the steps to stop the auto-download applications in the watch.
Steps to turn off the auto-download feature:
If all the application from iPHone gets auto-installed in your watch, the watch gets low on its performance. You need to turn off his feature to avoid unnecessary app installation.
- Access the watch app in your iPHone to turn off the auto-installation process.
- Open the “My watch” tab to view your options.
- Access the “General” option to explore other features like system update, DND, Airplane mode, etc.
- You will notice an automatic app install feature turned ON among these features. You need to turn it OFF.
- Once you turn off this automatic app install feature, any new app from your iPhone will stop getting installed on your watch. This is how you can lower the app traffic on your watch and keep the important and useful apps only.
In the end, I hope this article taught you all about deleting and removing the unwanted app from your apple watch. Thank you for your time. Take care and be safe!