Wavlink AC600 is an outdoor dual-band wireless range extender. It has a high-power amplifier to eliminate the dead zone at your location. The maximum speed of the Wavlink AC600 is 600mbps. Wavlink AC600 has the unique capacity to repeat and expand its range over a long distance. This enables the usage of a router, an access point, and a repeater. This tutorial will walk you through the Wavlink AC600 setup.
Wavlink AC600 setup necessitates the following:
- A more dependable power supply.
- Wavlink username and password
- It requires a smart device with a browser that supports it.
Instructions for the Wavlink AC600 setup:
- Unbox and arrange your device.
- Connect the AC600 to a power source.
- Take out whatever smart device you have.
- Install your device to connect to the internet.
- Select a browser.
- Enter the address 192.168.10.1.
- Then enter your name and administrative password.
- Please login by clicking here.
Follow the on-screen directions to complete Wavlink wifi extender setup. If you have successfully connected your extender to the router but still do not have an internet connection, the Wavlink AC600 firmware may need to be upgraded.
Wavlink AC600 setup through WPS button
In order to do the Wavlink AC600 setup using WPS, follow these steps (wireless protected setup). WPS is the simplest way for expanding your host network and configuring your Wavlink AC600.
Here are some pointers for setting up your Wavlink AC600 using WPS:
- To begin, place your extension close to the router.
- Turn on your Wavlink AC600.
- Wait for the LED light to turn totally green and stable.
- Press the WPS button on your AC600 and router as well.
- A green light will now start blinking.
- Allow your extender a few seconds to properly sync with your home wireless network.
Finally, you’ve finished the whole procedure for Wavlink AC600 setup via WPS. Please contact us via chat or phone if you have any questions related to your Wavlink extender.
Wavlink AC600 firmware update
Upgrade your Wavlink AC600 Firmware by looking for updates that include functionality, improvements, and bug fixes for your Wavlink AC600 extender.
Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink AC600:
- Go to your web browser.
- In the URL area, type wifi.wavlink.com.
- Fill in the blanks with your standard password.
- Login by clicking the login icon.
- Install the most recent Wavlink AC600 firmware version after that.
- When you’re done, press the setup button.
- Your extender will reboot once you upgrade the firmware.
If you are unsure how to upgrade the Wavlink AC600 extender firmware, please contact our expert staff for assistance or if you are experiencing problems with your AC600 extender. In the following article, we will go through how to use WPS to set up your Wavlink AC600.
Wavlink AC600 factory reset
To reset your AC600, you should follow the steps below:
- To begin, turn on any smart device.
- To connect your device and router, use Cat5 cable.
- On the backend of the AC600, look for the reset button hole.
- Tap and hold the reset button to reset your router.
- Insert a pointed pin or something like that into the reset button hole.
- Maintain it in place for 8-10 seconds.
This document will help you through the process of resetting your Wavlink AC600 extender.
Wavlink AC600 reset using a web browser
To reset your Wavlink AC600 extender, go to wifi.wavlink.com:
- To begin, open your web browser on your computer.
- Then, in the address box of your browser, type wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.2.1.
- Simply enter your login and password to obtain access to your extender’s dashboard.
- Then, from the drop-down box on the extender’s login screen, select advanced.
- On your screen, an extender information tab will display, from which you must select the factory default setting reset option.
Your extender’s reset has now been completed successfully.
How to login to my Wavlink AC600?
To log in to your Wavlink AC600 extender, follow the instructions below:
- Check to see if the Wavlink router is up and running. To view the configuration page, you must first connect to the network of the Wavlink router. As a result, connect to the network via an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
- If you don’t know the username and password for your Wavlink router’s wireless network, you can connect through Ethernet. A password will not be required.
- Then, on your computer, open a web browser and go to the address bar. Enter the IP 192.168.10.1 and hit enter on your keyboard to access the web interface of your Wavlink router.
- You will then be prompted to enter your login attribute. Fill in your Username and Password in the relevant fields, then click the ‘Sign in’ button.