MBA degrees are offered in a variety of specializations, allowing candidates to develop in-depth knowledge and skill in a certain subject.
An MBA degree advances a person’s career in the field of business management on many levels. Earning an MBA in the desired sector provides you with a competitive advantage by providing you with the most up-to-date skills, training, and understanding of the area that your peers may not have, resulting in improved career progression and prospects. The business administration and management/PGDM degree are offered in a variety of specializations from which students can pick based on their interests and ability.
Let us now go into the intricacies of the best MBA colleges and their MBA program, so you have a deep understanding of the business schools and the courses they provide.
Here are the top 3 institutes in India:
The IIM Ahmedabad business school is well-known not only for its course curriculum and faculty members but also for its recruitment and placement services.
Let us examine IIM A’s MBA programs, fees, standardized examinations for IIM A PGPX entrance, IIM A admission process, and eligibility criteria in detail.
IIM A MBA programs
IIM A provides a one-year Post-Graduate Program for Executives (PGPX), a course created specifically for students with a minimum four years of work experience. To shortlist individuals, the institute employs a rigorous selection process.
The following are the other management courses available at IIM A:
- Management Postgraduate Program (PGP)
- Master of Business Administration – Food and Agribusiness Management (MBA – FABM)
Standardized tests for IIM A PGPX admission
If you want to apply to the PGPX program at IIM A, you must first take and pass the GMAT or GRE.
If you plan to take the GMAT, you should be aware that the average GMAT score for the IIM A PGPX program is 702.
Do you want to take the GMAT and apply to IIMA for the PGPX course? Learn how to prepare for the GMAT effectively, and get an organized technique and study plan to achieve 700 on the GMAT in 2021.
IIM A PGPX admission process
The admission process for IIM PGPX is divided into two stages:
- Candidates are chosen for personal interviews based on their PGPX application, GMAT score, and MBA essays.
- Final applicants are chosen based on their performance in personal interviews and on their application.
IIM A PGPX eligibility criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements for IIM A PGPX applicants:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline is required.
- You must be at least 25 years old on or before March 31, 2019.
- You must have a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- You must have at least four years of job experience.
Let us examine IIM B’s MBA program, fees, standardized examinations for IIM B EPGP entrance, IIM B admission process, and eligibility criteria in detail.
IIM B MBA programs
The Executive Post Graduate Curriculum (PGP) in Management Leadership is a one-year intense program for individuals with 5-12 years of work experience.
The following are the other management courses available at IIM B:
- Master of Business Administration — Full-time two-year program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) — A two-year weekend program
- Master of Management Studies (Public Policy) — Full-time one-year program
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) — Full-time two-year program
Standardized tests for IIM B EPGP admission
To apply to IIM Bangalore’s EPGP, you must first take and pass the GMAT or GRE. If you are taking the GMAT, you must have a score of 700 or more in order to be admitted to IIMB EPGP.
The admissions procedure for the IIM B EPGP is divided into two stages:
- Candidates are selected for personal interviews based on their EPGP application, GMAT score, and Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Final applicants are chosen based on their performance in the personal interview, their application, job experience, and so forth.
IIM B EPGP eligibility criteria
The following are the qualifying requirements for IIM B EPGP applicants:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent with a minimum of 50% grades.
- You should have a minimum 5 years of work experience and ideally 12 years of work experience.
- You must provide a valid GMAT/GRE score.
If you want to apply to IIM C, you should not skip out on the specifics.
Let us look at IIM C’s MBA programs, prices, standardized examinations for IIM C PGPEx entrance, IIM C admission procedure, and eligibility requirements.
IIM C management programs
Candidates with years of work experience are eligible for a one-year MBA Executive program at IIM C. Candidates must submit SoPs based on particular questions offered by the B-school.
Before we get started, let’s have a look at the various management courses available at IIM-C.
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEx-VLM)
Standardized examinations for admission to IIM C PGPEx
You must take the GMAT exam if you wish to apply to IIMC’s executive MBA program. An individual should have taken the exam within the previous 36 months before the application deadline.
MBA enrollment process at IIM C
The admission procedure for IIM B PGPEx is divided into two phases, as it is for the other IIMs:
Candidates for personal interviews are chosen based on their PGPEx application, GMAT score, and Statement of Purpose (SoP)
The SoP must be written with the following considerations in mind:
- Why do you wish to be a part of the MBA Ex program?
- What qualifications, experience, and accomplishments do you possess to warrant your admission?
- What kinds of occupations and at what levels do you anticipate after successfully completing the MBA Ex?
- Final applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the personal interview, application, and employment experience.
An MBA graduate will have a fresh view of life as well as a great new knowledge of the fundamentals of management and the business world linked to the many disciplines taught in an MBA program, allowing them to develop into superb communicators and counselors.
IIM C PGPEx eligibility criteria
The following are the qualifying requirements for IIM C MBA candidates:
You must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% grades.
You must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
You must submit a legitimate GMAT score (The test should have been exerted within the last 36 months of the admission date).
The easiest way to reach the long-term goal is to consider it as a solution to a problem that you’re passionate about. That’s the crux, especially when it comes to earn a business management degree.
An MBA may help you stand out in a competitive job market, get a better understanding of the business world, and even build a strong network of peers, mentors, academics, and industry support. After completing their degree program, an MBA graduate nearly becomes a new person. Without a question, pursuing a master in Business Administration will change your entire outlook on life and change your thinking for the better.
Enrolling in an MBA college mentioned above will take your career to the next level. You will be highly rewarded and transformed, so what are you waiting for? Get yourself registered with the best MBA institute today.